In partnership with Understanding & Supporting Learning – National SEND training providers for ATL branch of National Education Union (UK)
Cluster School sessions also offered
- Awareness of Specific Learning Difficulties and how they impact on learning
- Strategies that help children with Specific Learning Difficulties to learn
- Why the Five Minute Box and Number Box interventions work to facilitate learning
- Practical hands-on experience using the resource and teaching strategies with confidence.
- Half day and Full day sessions available. Advanced booking advised.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 878629 for details.
What the professionals say:
“Everything was explained very well, and was not too formal”
“Very informative session. An excellent resource!”
“A helpful, useful presentation and I’m excited about using the Number Box!”
“Great session. I feel empowered to support more of our learners”
“This [training] would help all TA’s have more impact on learning”
Download the course objectives here: