A Wave 2 and 3 Maths Resource
Using multi-sensory teaching methods, The Number Box comes complete with materials, record of achievement recording booklets, and illustrated instruction guide.
Teaching assistants or parents use with individual children to establish basic concepts of numeracy, or to support groups of children who are not yet working with abstract concepts.
It works in small steps from early recognition of numbers through to using tens and units, and includes resources for teaching concepts of time, measurement, money and shape.
Based on principles laid out in The National Numeracy Strategy it can be used from Foundation Stage.
The Box Contents
The contents are:
- Fully illustrated, 26 page Instruction Guide
- 16 page Additional Activities Booklet
- Box containing magnetic numbers 0-10
- Box containing 50 counting cubes
- Box containing 50 coins
- Box containing 8 Solid Geometrical Shapes
- Clock Face
- ‘Magic’ Tape Measure and Instructions
- Number Base Board
- Geometrical Shapes Base Board
- Hundred Squares Board
- Set Number Cards 0-10
- Set Number Cards 0-20
- Set Symbols Cards × – + = ÷.
- Set Geometrical Shapes Cards
- Numbers Formation Strip
- Tables Lines 1-10
- Counting Sleeve
- Penny Board for tens and units
- Record of Achievement Covers
- Record of Work Sheets
- Treasury Tags
- Wipe-clean Whiteboard & Drywipe Pen